Internal Sales Associate
Shelton Capital Management is currently hiring an Internal Sales professional in our Denver office covering the Eastern Territory. The Internal Sales Associate will provide service to financial advisors, wealth managers and advisors to retirement plans working in partnership with our Divisional Sales Directors to maintain and cultivate relationships. Primary responsibilities are providing support in the development of new business, maintenance of existing relationships, responding to requests and resolving account issues and inquiries from financial advisors regarding separately managed accounts and mutual funds.
- Partner with the primary sales executives to initiate and maintain a pipeline of prospects and clients and by providing follow-up and sales support
- Build strong relationships with current advisors and advisory firms for which we do business – wealth managers, advisors to 401k Plans, due diligence personnel by consistently delivering service and offering other forms of marketing support
- Make daily proactive outbound sales calls regarding prospecting/profiling, follow-up, investment updates, recognition calls and time sensitive campaigns
- Deliver value added support documentation, research, data, and due diligence material to prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Maintain territorial database via CRM, log phone calls, meetings, emails and notes.
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales team and greater organization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Series 6 and 63 or equivalent
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills
- Significant financial industry knowledge preferably with a strong Mutual Fund and Separately Managed Accounts product background
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Clear and efficient communicator
- Result oriented
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable
- Excellent customer service skills and client focused
- Exemplifies highest level of professionalism and ethical standards
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Passion to deliver on our commitment in delivering authentic client service
- Motivation to succeed and grow with our organization
At Shelton Capital Management, we combine the best traits of a large institutional firm—experience, sophistication, and a range of investment solutions—with the client–centric focus of an independent investment boutique. Our team of seasoned investment experts and dedicated client service professionals are focused on meeting the needs of all who put their trust in us, including financial advisors, individual investors, and participants in company-sponsored retirement plans.
The best candidate will be interested in developing a broad set of skills in a way that is only possible in a small organization. We are seeking candidates who enjoy helping others, looking to grow with the company and assume new responsibilities as the company expands. This position offers the potential for career growth and advancement.
Our employees receive a base salary, annual bonus potential, paid healthcare, dental and vision, and a 100% match on 401k contributions. We are committed to the success of our employees in their professional and personal lives. Candidates can expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $60,000 to $70,000 to annually. The position will be located in the Denver Metro area only.
Your application will be considered after you complete a standard pre-employment assessment. Please keep an eye out for an email with the link. Please check junk and spam folders as well.
If interested, please apply via our LinkedIn Page.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.